ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


I'm a little cookie, yes i am and i was made by the cookie man and on my way from the cookie pan. a little piece broke off of me but i can taste just as good, uh-huh as a regular cookie can.


Happy Annivesary :* // Friday, April 5, 2013
7:20 AM

Alhamdullillah kami dah 4 bulan 2 hari , nak update waktu 4 bulan tiada masa . Macam-2 kami tempuh dalam 4 bulan ni , suka dan duka . Dear Boyfie , walaupun kita selalu gaduh . Tapi percayalah yang saya sayang awak sangat and I hope bulan ni kurang gaduh sygg :/ . I can't imagine my life without you . Siapa nak jaga saya kalau awak tiada dekat sisi saya . And promise you'll remember that you're mine . I love you forever zami 




                          You are mine . Forever and ever !